Barn Owl Kitchen
A Quiet Courtyard
Barn Owl Cottage
Our largest cottage at Hendra Paul with 4 bedrooms.
Spiders Web Cottage
Wild Flower Bedroom
Book A Hendra Paul Cottage
Conditions for Hendra Paul Cottages: Please read through carefully and keep for reference
1) PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT TAKE GROUPS OF MALES OR FEMALES, OR MIXED, FOR HEN OR STAG BREAKS. YOU WOULD BE ADVISED TO BOOK SOMEWHERE IN NEWQUAY ITSELF FOR THESE EVENTS.
2) Bookings only accepted from persons over 21, and from couples or families only. (Not from all-male or all-female parties.) Subletting, or transferred letting, is not permitted. Only the number of persons stated on the Booking Form will be allowed.
3) Outside the Main Summer Season, we reserve the right to transfer you to another suitable cottage from the one booked, if necessary. We cannot guarantee a particular cottage, for short breaks. Longer bookings take precedence. If you want to book a particular cottage and no other, we will endeavour to ensure that you do have that one. However, if we are re- decorating or Spring- Cleaning, this still may not be possible. We will advise you of any change to your Cottage booking.
4) A deposit of 25% of the total is required. Please forward, together with the completed Booking Form, within 5 days of telephoning the booking through to us. If you are going to take a little longer, please tell us and we will try and hold the booking for you.
5) PLEASE SEND YOUR CHEQUE FOR THE BALANCE AT LEAST 2 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR HOLIDAY DATE.
6) We do not accept cheques on arrival and we do not yet have facilities to accept Cards.
7) A security deposit of £50 is payable on arrival. This will then be returned to you at the end of your holiday, when the cottage will be inspected. If it is found to be CLEAN, TIDY AND AS YOU FOUND IT ON ARRIVAL, you will receive a full refund. Any breakages will be deducted, if not replaced.
8) All accommodation is available from 3.00 pm and must be vacated by 9.30.am. For breaks shorter than a week, you do not have to vacate until late morning, unless the cottage is re-let, in which case by 10.00am. Please ask when you arrive about this. The cleaners start prompt at 9.30.am on all weekly bookings.
9) We no longer accept pets, due to irresponsible people in the past.
10) Please let us know immediately if you should have to cancel, so we can make every effort to re-let the cottage.
11) In the event of the cancellation of your booking, you can be liable for the whole cost of any accommodation booked. If we are successful in re letting the accommodation, then your monies, less any re-advertising costs and administration costs, will be returned to you. If we don't re-let, then you are liable to pay.
12) The tenant has to pay a contribution towards the electricity costs, as these have risen dramatically. There are £1 electric meters in each cottage. They cost about £1 to £2 per day, depending on the size of your party, so approx. £10 per week, perhaps £15 for 8 people in Barn Owl.
13) November 1st to March 31st heating is included. April 1st to October 31st, heating will be put on for you at a cost of £25 per week or £11 for a 3 night break. 13 The courtyard area is only for un- loading your car on arrival and loading on the evening before departure, or the morning of departure, when it may be rather crowded. Please park your car in the Car Park at all other times.
14) Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please do not hesitate to phone if you have any questions or uncertainties.
Special Occasion Bookings
For Special Birthdays and Anniversaries
If there is a special birthday or anniversary to celebrate and you would like us to put a lovely vase of flowers and a bottle of wine in your cottage, please let us know during your booking. Prices are below and can be added to your balance, or if it is a surprise can be paid on arrival!
Wine's available in Red, White or Rose.
Please print off the booking form and return with your deposit cheque to Mrs. J. Schofield, Hendra Paul Farm, Porth, Newquay, TR8 4JL Alternatively you may pay by PayPal, but please add on 5% towards the charges. We will send you an email to do this payment and you may fill in the online Booking Form and email it back to us. Please contact us for the amount to pay if you are in any doubt. An email will be sent as soon as payment and Booking Form are received, to confirm the booking.